Friday, November 9, 2007

staying warm

This is how I am staying warm this morning. It probably wasn't all that much warmer yesterday but the sight of snow this morning just chilled me!!!



This tea is chocolate caramal chai - addicting.



These I have been wearing (almost) daily for weeks...sometimes I forget I have them on and after hopping in the minivan my E laughs and points at my feet.



And lastly...NO not the guy...my husbands cashmere sweater. He swears I buy them for him (for me). He could wear short sleeves all year. He wears them maybe 8 times throughout the winter...I on the other hand have been known to sleep in them. I have my own but his are so big and comfy.

2 comments:

kittyhox said...

Can you please tell me where to find those cableknit boots?

They are darling!!

Love your blog!

Connecticut Charm said...

thanks - those are Gap. I now have 2 pairs, I love them. my little one wears similar ones from hanna anderson and when I saw them my size at the Gap I had to get them. J Crew had similar ones as well.

Glad you enjoy my blog!