Monday, November 26, 2007

Loving now...


Mrs. Meyer's Gingerbread Holiday Clean-Up Kit. The mild dishsoap smells SO delicious I didn't even mind handwashing after Thanksgiving, which I had to do a lot of. I do NOT put any of my china or flatware or stemware in the dishwasher. The room fragrance really does make it smell as if you are baking...I wish it lasted a little longer though. The counter spray works well and also just smells great.

I like to buy Mrs. Meyers seasonal cleaning kits when they come out. I do not like cleaning products that smell like chemicals. I even make my own and I scent them with essential oils, usually lavendar, lemon or eucalyptus. I can list how I make them if anyone is interested. It is very simple. I do have a cleaning service that comes once a week on Mondays, but anyone with children knows that just doesn't cut it!

3 comments:

Kiki said...

Make your own cleaning products?? that sounds awesome!! I would love to know how you do it, especially anything that is helpful in the bathrooms. It's the 'ickiest' job in the whole house!

Anonymous said...

Please post how you make your products!

TCP said...

I absolutely love Mrs. Meyers, and I haven't seen this scent...I must find it for the holidays!