Wednesday, December 12, 2007

While I was blogging...

L managaged to cover her entire face with Aquaphor (the skin cream) Mr.C was "watching" her so I could go into the office and blog. He thought she was "just playing in the bathroom" HELLO!! 2 year olds can NOT just "play in the bathroom" He is usually very good about this but somehow it just seemed normal to him for her to be in the bathroom, by herself and QUIET. I just finished wiping the last of it out of her eyelashes. She gets into EVERYTHING.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds just like my life! Two year olds need constant supervision, husbands don't get it, ugh.

Anonymous said...

Funny story. My little sister used to always sneak into our mom's bathroom and put on her lipstick. So even I know never to leave a child alone in a bathroom.