Friday, December 7, 2007

Christmas Cards are in the mail!

Just mailed our Christmas cards and realized I forgot to post pictures of the cards we made! I did take some pictures though during the process.

Here are some of the cards we made:


Here are my favorites:



Here are E's favorites:



And even Mr.C made some this year! His contribution:


This is the stamp for the back (and whoever made that cards signed their name under it):



This is what my craft table looked like when we were all trying to work on WAY to small of a space:



And here is what happened when we tried to keep L feeling like she was involved by giving her some markers and cards and letting her create in another room:

(Picture removed)

I think the cards are cute and E and I love crafting together. We make cards for close friends and family (about 30 cards) and we also use a local printing company for the many other cards. It was a lot of fun making them and I hope everyone who receives them likes them as well! BTW the markers that L drew on herself with were "silly scents" so she smelled of an odd combination of chocolate, licorice and lime. Came right off though!

8 comments:

PaperCourt said...

Handmade cards? I am so impressed!

Kiki said...

The cards are precious and when my neice, Olivia, is left to own devices she will apply mascara to almost every part of her face...your picture reminded me of that...thanks for the smile.

Anonymous said...

We have some photos like this (the marker-covered toddler, not the handmade cards, unfortunately). I have a great one of E covered with my lipstick when she was about 20 months. Ah.... the fun years.

The cards are very sweet, BTW.

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

Those are so cute and what a great thing for you all to do together. Too funny about the silly scents! My daughter is in that stage of thinking it is funny to make designs on herself, not to my liking!

The Mrs. said...

Handmade cards! You are Martha!

Preppy Mama said...

Love the cards. Still laughing about E and the markers. My son usually draws on his face and looks like he has a beard!

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

Wow, those are so cute & handmade. You are talented!

Serah said...

Those are fabulous! I'm sure your family and friends will be thrilled to see those in their mailboxes.