Thursday, March 20, 2008

Swap Updates

Just to answer some of the questions I have received:

You certainly can go by a nickname for privacy reasons, just let me know what you prefer I list when I post partners.

Also you don't have to have a blog to participate, when you receive your partners email, you can let them know a bit about yourself if you would like.

Feel free to post on your blog info about the swap and a link if you would like. Spread the word about our fun Preppy Spring Swap!

Remember to email me (connecticutcharm@hotmail.com) with your information to be entered in the swap. Commenting on the post that you want to join does not enroll you in the swap until I receive the email with the information listed in the rules.

Thanks so much to everyone who already signed up! We already have over 20 participants and there is still plenty of time to sign up! This will be lots of fun!

Happy Spring!!

No comments: